Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Getting the Year Started

Well, now it's here! The calendar has turned and 2006 is officially under way. I am excited about the new year and all of the opportunity that exists. It is also a time where I think about all of the things that I would like to cut out, or cut down on, do without in the coming year. Invariably, less cokes and sweets and fast food, etc. seems to always come to the top. This year, however, instead of focusing on all of the things that I plan to do without, I think of all the things that I want to do more. Help more, love more, contribute more! I am making an effort to fill life with the things that are important instead of focusing on taking out of life. No matter what you have planned for yourself for the coming year, I wish you the best of luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home